Sunday, January 25, 2009

Protective Style: Relaxed But Twisted

I know this was worn to a movie premeire, but this is cute do even for running errands on Saturday. I would probably do the front a little differently. I don't think I look all that great with a middle part. I think it would work best on freshly washed and flatironed hair or on a rollerwrap.
  • Flat iron entire head first (optional if you are minimizing heat usage).
  • Part hair in the middle and pull out two 1/2-inch pieces of hair to frame the face.
  • Tie the rest of the hair into a low ponytail then separate the ponytail into two sections.
    Take right section and separate again. Twist one piece and use pins to secure to head.
  • Wrap the second piece around the first and pin to head, creating a bun.
  • Repeat on left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment